Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One down..... Many to come!


On July 31 Stephen and I celebrated our first year anniversary! Man does time fly, it seems like just yesterday we were getting married. Crazy!
Well the day started out slow we just hung around the house and decided to get ready and take our time doing so! Then we opened gifts. I gave him a customized Monopoly game. He gave me a fantastic day planned and a cool picture frame to put a picture of what we did together on our first year!
He then placed an order to my favorite place to eat ever! Olive Garden and we drove up the mountains for a picnic which was what we did when he proposed! We then decided to go see a movie and just hang out! We then went and stayed at the Anniversary Inn. Our themed room was a carriage room! It was so cool and so much fun. I am so glad that we got to enjoy our day together and just have fun!

I cant believe that it has been a year. It has been an amazing year at that!

1 comments:

The Hasson's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Congrats! Miss you!